Hello,

thanks for contacting the community

Le 09.08.23 à 20:53, Harsha Somaya a écrit :
<https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/osm-tree-automation-worldwide/102197/50

May I suggest you made a small wiki page about the project ?
don't hope that ppl 'll read several threads to find faq about it :)

maye the tittle should also be improved : automated in osm term mean
you take data and change/add/delete in osm without humain review
here it seems you want to allow our user to upload data
into osm after human review, like any not-automated editor do

for the genus information, we are using |https://identify.plantnet.org

as user of it, I find it very fine, it's better than an average human :)

Key:image <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:image>, has rejected
proposals.

We're going to have to improve the wording (and even the arguments) because half the paragraph in question is wrong. the proposal was in fact rejected in 2013, which doesn't prevent the key from having de facto status, i.e. despite negative opinions in 2013, contributors thought it was an interesting attribute and used it, without any other alternative challenging the tag. This is (in my eyes) the 2nd status in terms of quality (the first being approved status, meaning that a majority of contributors think that the proposal is good... although we have seen proposals of poor quality being approved because the idea appealed, despite the problematic quality of the proposal).

so if you want to use it, use it

Regards,
Marc