So to sum up these are trees that you have not personally inspected and
added to the map but you are relying on a third party for the information
and you can't be sure exactly where it is from nor how accurate it is?  Nor
do you have any idea of the license on the data.

Based on my interpretation of your reply, please don't do this.  If you
must press ahead then at least follow the automated edit rules and go
through the formal import process including checking the license is
compatible with OSM.  Many open data licences are not.

Cheerio John