Aug 8, 2023, 20:19 by hsomaya2...@gmail.com:

> Thanks for the link. Answering your question below:
>
> 1) what is the source of tree data--- from an open source app that allows
> users to capture images of trees

what is the license of this data?
how old is the oldest data you want to use? (say, tree recorded X years ago)

> 2) can you give samples of tree data that would be added?-- an example would
> be trees that are around my residential house, healthy trees

I am not looking for description of data, but some representative sample of
actual data
and how it matches reality (for example is it offset from actual tree positions)

> 3) where it would be added-- for now, mainly the US area
> 4) how you will prevent duplication with existing trees-- code makes sure
> that no two trees at the same GPS can be added

what if there is another tree close to it? Maybe the same offset by 10cm?
What if there is a tree row nearby?

> 5) which tags will be used-- species, genus, maybe height, image of tree,
> maybe wikipedia tree about species, tree type (broadleaf versus not)
> 6) have you verified quality of data you want to add-- In terms of verify, we
> make sure it is a healthy tree that has not already been added

how accurate is tree location?