Hello Maurice,

I know that the certificate only appears valid when the root and
intermediate certificates are there.

The problem here is that it seems that there is some kind of message format
error. If the message format was ok, the signature would show as not valid.
But the mail client would be able to read the signature.

In my case the mail is somehow broken, at least for Squirrelmail and this
Linux mail client I mentioned in my first mail.

Can someone confirm my problems?

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.2.14.7 RC2 powered by Windows Server 2008 6.0 Build 6001 Service
Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org