Hello Martin,

>> when sending a mail to a friend who is using TheBat, too - he sees the
>> attached error message.

> The friend I was talking about upgraded from 4.1.11 to 4.2.16 Final right
> now. Before, signed mails from him were fine in Squirrelmail and everywhere
> else, now signed mails from him are broken as my mails.

> Inside TheBat the mails look fine. Interesting is, that my mails, which
> were shown as invalid with a red cross in my friends 4.1.11 TheBat are now
> shown as valid in the 4.2.16 Final version.

I have Version 4.2.18 running on my machine. I installed the required
certificates from the website and now your mail appears as properly signed
and valid.
I'm afraid, I can't help you; here everything looks fine.

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.18 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 3