Hello Marek!

>> problem still exists in 4.2.18...
>> ...and obviously nobody cares...
>> ...as always, adding new fancy features is more important than fixing
>> stuff which already worked before...
> christmas editions have more than 80 bugfixes, what new fancy features
> are You talking about?

I'm talking about the usual way many bugs are treated comparing to adding
new features.

We had this discussion many times here in the beta list.

Usually I would not be concerned that a bug is not fixed after some days.
But with these discussions in the past and that just nobody replied or
commented this bug concernes me that there will be a long waiting time
until something happens.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.2.18 Christmas Edition powered by Windows Server 2008 6.0 Build
6001 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org