On Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 16:20 Martin Sebald [MS] wrote:

MS> The fun starts when you try to verify the signatures with another mailer
MS> than TheBat, e.g. Squirrelmail, Thunderbird or something else.

It's just a guess, but your S/MIME certificate says that it's 2048 bits.
I've had some bad experiences when I got my first 2048 bits certificate
and quickly stepped back to 1024 because too many clients can't handle
them and Outlook Express users even reported not being able to reply to
me anymore.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3
The Bat! v4.2.18 Christmas Edition; ; AJS v0.0; MyMacros 1.11a;