Hello again,

ok, it's a issue with the current TheBat! version.

> when sending a mail to a friend who is using TheBat, too - he sees the
> attached error message.

The friend I was talking about upgraded from 4.1.11 to 4.2.16 Final right
now. Before, signed mails from him were fine in Squirrelmail and everywhere
else, now signed mails from him are broken as my mails.

Inside TheBat the mails look fine. Interesting is, that my mails, which
were shown as invalid with a red cross in my friends 4.1.11 TheBat are now
shown as valid in the 4.2.16 Final version.

Problem is now reported here:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7848

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.2.16.2 Christmas Edition powered by Windows Server 2008 6.0 Build
6001 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org