Hello mse!

>> It's just a guess, but your S/MIME certificate says that it's 2048 bits.
>> I've had some bad experiences when I got my first 2048 bits certificate
>> and quickly stepped back to 1024 because too many clients can't handle
>> them and Outlook Express users even reported not being able to reply to
>> me anymore.
> You also might want to try what happens when you switch from S/MIME
> internal implementation to MS Crypto API. Maybe there's a change in
> behavior that could help.

I tried but no certificate was found. Not surprise because I downloaded the
certificates via Firefox, they never were installed in Windows.

I might try this during the weekend. But the internal impementation should
work - which also makes more sense that the MS Crypto API when using TheBat
from a different computer from time to time.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.2.18 Christmas Edition powered by Windows Server 2008 6.0 Build
6001 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org