Hello Boris.

--On 23 May 2005 16:52 +0200 you wrote about Re: 3.5.0.11 / 3.5 Postfix a
preview of issues to be tested:

> It would be /very/ nice if this wouldn't happen any more. It's really
> really really annoying for me!

It would be very, very nice indeed, more so for me that you.

I'm trying my hardest. I've notified my provider, they asked for examples
and I sent them. Other than traveling to the other end of the Country and
supervising the work myself I don't know what else to do other than wait
for them to contact me.

Sorry, can't help it, as soon as it's fixed I'll let you know.

--

Tony.

M.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: