Hi Avi,
   On 13/6/2005 8:55 PM +0300, you wrote:

> Definitely a bug in the OTFE Message Finder - either that or some
> messages get corrupted in the backup-restore operation involved with
> getting OTFE up and running. I am back with my non-OTFE version of TB
> and I can run the same searches again without a problem.

<chuckle> I'm thrilled that you decided to venture out, test OTFE, see
that it's not working for you and have your system back where you
started.

When I had said 'if that fails', I meant either if the restore process
failed or the OTFE installation didn't work for you. You could then
easily restore back to your original state.

I'm very sure that it didn't take hours to do it either. Right? :)

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm