On Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 9:54:33 AM [GMT -0500], Alexander S. Kunz
wrote:

> Uh... the Windows editor *removes* the LFs (that autoformat inserted)
> before sending? Is that WOD? In the editor prefs wrapping at column 75 is
> set, and it appears on-screen, but is gone when I send... ?!? <puzzled>

That's correct. Most e-mail editors do the very same. It's just that the
client reformats/reflows the text on sending. TB!'s behaviour on sending
is based on MicroEd, which doesn't need its text to be reformatted on
sending.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5.0.31