Hello Allie.

At 7:54 PM on Monday, November 19, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'Update & Questions (was:
Boxquotes ā la KorrNews and new quotestyle)':

AM>> This one is great but I had to change the last two
AM>> lines of the template to:

Allie> This problem was as a result of strange application
Allie> interactions. [...] WindowBlinds which I've decided
Allie> to stop running [...] With WindowBlinds disabled, the
Allie> macro now works as advertised.

  This is interesting to me because I thought I was going a
  little crazy. I've been playing around w Windowblinds,
  too, & noticed some strange goings_on particularly in the
  editor. But I think I've also found that it depends on the
  skin. Some seem to be more stable than others (if that's
  possible) & I'm using Windowblinds v3, enhanced.

  But I have to admit I haven't tried it with the particular
  macro which I will try to do tomorrow.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA