Hello Alexander V. Kiselev,
On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:25:01 +0300 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 09, 2000, 3:25:01 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

Alexander> Hi there!

Alexander> On 8 Jan 00, at 22:24, Andrew K. Lovetski wrote
Alexander>     about "Mailing List filters":

>> Steve Lamb wrote:
>> > I prefer to have one regex filter that would catch mailing list mail
>> > and filter it into a folder under the "Mailing Lists" folder using
>> > the name of the mailing list that sent it. That way when I add new
>> > mailing lists I don't have to add a new filter. If I want the mail
>> > from a particular list to go elsewhere, I'll then create a filter to
>> > run before the "catch-all mailing lists" filter.
>> >
>> How can I setup such a filtering system? AFAIS, I can specify only a
>> particular folder to put messages in. No regexps are allowed in
>> folder's name... Or is it not possible in the current version of TB?

Alexander> You got it right. Just Steve is dreaming aloud, as it's characteristic for
him;-)
No idea, I use one filter per mailing list and send them to  folders
in an account which will never dial out or in called mailing lists...
As far as I can see you have no way of getting all mailing lists in
one go  and if you could it would cost me a LOT more time making the
expression then to make an extra filter...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]