Steve wrote:

>     Then you don't know regex, do you?  Here's the perlized version to catch
> all lists off listar, majordomo and LSERV.

> if (($line =~ m/^X-List: (.*)/) ||
>     ($line =~ m/^Sender: owner-(.*)@/) ||
>     ($line =~ m/^Sender: (.*)-owner@/)){
>   $filter_to = $account/Mailing Lists/$1;
> }

Steve,

You've caught my attention but I'm still confused about something.
Once you've filtered all your mailing list messages into a
folder/account, do you then filter them again into separate
subfolders, one for each list?

Right now, I have a filter for each mailing list, putting each list
into it's own folder.  As the list owner for one of your favorite
modes of transportation, that one list has additional sub folders for
bounces, admin tasks, subs, unsubs, etc.  I realize that each
additional filter slows processing down, so any way to streamline it
would be appreciated.

TIA,

Derek
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -'95 Concours
DoD #1359  COG #2103  SR #772  AEE #036025  ASHRAE #5106329

Born to be Wild. Sentenced to Sedation.