Hello Alexander,

On  Sunday, February 13, 2000  at  04:11:57 GMT +0300 (which was 5:11 PM where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Hi there!

> For Russian, it _is_. It's all the same as for you. When I need to
> start typing Russian rather then English (or whatever Latin-based
> language), I just press right Ctrl button once, which switches the
> keyboard.

 I did not realize that, so it is much like my toggling Caps Lock. So
 if I am typing in the editor and want to delete the next character, I
 can use ctrl-g (I don't know why I would use that particular
 keystroke, but I'm using your example.) When you switch between
 Russian and Latin layouts using the ctrl key, does the behaviour of
 presssing and holding ctrl and the key labeled as G change? (Does
 that question make sense?)

> The alphabetical buttons are labeled twice each on Russian keyboard,
> so having switched the keyboard I just proceed typing without any
> modifiers, but the same buttons get completely different effect when
> pressed.

 Ok, to reword my question above, what if you were pressing any
 modifiers, does the behaviour of the other keys change when you are
 in the two different layouts?

> For example, "G" gives "ð" when Russian keyboard layout is active.

 So other than the labeling, is there *anything* different about your
 keyboard to a Standard English Keyboard? Or is the function of an
 international keyboard based entirely on software?

--
Thanks for writing
 Januk

 Using The Bat! 1.39