Hello Harald,

Sunday, June 5, 2016, 6:04:23 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Paul,

 >> 6/4/2016  6:27 AM

 >> Hi Harald,

 >> On 6/4/2016 Harald Faber wrote:

HF>>> This situation is not amusing. Is Ritlabs informed about this issue in
HF>>> the meantime?

 >> Notice my version of TB... I have had this problem intermittently
 >> starting in version 4 of TB. In my most recent experience before I moved
 >> my domain to a VPS only my sub-domains worked. My primary domain did not
 >> work. Moving my domain to a VPS fixed the SMTP problem. How can this be
 >> a Ritlabs problem???

> If it works with Thunderbird and does not work with TheBat - what could
> be the reason? The Hoster? Don't think so.

> Is there anybody out there not having this problem? With which TheBat
> Version?
> TBH I am not willing to bite that dust and blame my Email provider when
> other Email clients have no problem. Especially with a commercial product.

  I had this problem 6-7 years ago. Like this instance, it
  couldn't be The Bat and it couldn't be the ISP. In
  exasperation, I left The Bat for Outlook for a year or
  two.

  After  the  year  or  so away,  I reinstalled the (then)
  current The Bat and everything has been working since.

  I wish I could be of help, but I never could locate the
  problem, nor could I convince anybody else there was one.

 Gene                            mailto:ewkea...@tranquilrefuge.net