Hello David,

On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 12:26:26 +0000 GMT (05-Jun-16, 19:26 +0700 GMT),
David wrote:

>   Is anyone taking responsibility for this problem? For it to happen
> suddenly to so many users seems strange.

> I am using ver 6.02 and 1and1 is my mail provider. Is this happening on
> the latest version?

I am using a 7-series beta version. I encountered this problem one
day, as I mentioned, and not since then. I do believe GMX/1&1 had a
temporary hick-up that day, but if you are still encountering the
same, are you getting the same error message in the log that we had?

> I am having to use eMClient to send email. It had no problem in
> establishing a connection and setting the protocols, in fact it does
> that automatically.

This seems to point at the email client, indeed. As people use
different security levels and different ports, what are yours?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.1.18.3 (BETA)
under Windows 10.0 Build 10586