Hello All,
On 17-9-2000 12:08:35, Steve wrote:

S> On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 04:21:01AM +0200, Karin Spaink wrote:
>> Is it now.

S>     Yes, it has been explained to you several times.

>> I have been on the net for six years and nobody ever told me that they were
>> aggreviated by the fact that I use a proportional font to compose in and
>> read my and theirs contributions with.

S>     Most likely because you weren't trying to do anything more advanced than
S> set up a lunch date.

Steve,

You are very wrong here (and very arrogant too! (why?))

Karin is a Dutch Journalist and probably one of the most mailed persons
(including lots of hate mails) here in the Netherlands.

Karin, am I right?

--
Fred
The Netherlands

Sybil: Oh, do get a move on! We've got a busy day. I've got the laundrymen coming.
Basil: The laundrymen?! My God! A woman's work is never delegated, is it.

Fawlty Towers

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/6