Hi Krister,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:10:09 +0200GMT (21/09/2000, 22:10 +0800GMT),
Krister Ekstrom wrote:

KE> Hmm...  Not quite sure i understood that... and why does my editor act
KE> up on me? Here, this message looks awfully strange...

This is indeed weired; I haven't seen it before. Wild guess: an access
violation not reported. This makes me guess how your screen reader
works: does it get the data from the output device (screen memory) or
directly from the main memory? I would think the latter, but in case
it is the former, it might have a disagreement of some data integrity
kind with TB's editor, which is admittedly different from other
editors.

Does that make any sense?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.