Hello ztrader,

Wednesday, September 20, 2000, 7:23:35 AM, you wrote:

z> I don't believe it is reasonable to expect this level of
z> performance with the simple filtering in TB.

z> But, when TB allows external filter scripts... can't wait :-).

Let's  hope  they  will  never  come,  or  if  they  do,  that it's so
simplistic that even a total idiot when it comes to programming in any
shape  or  form  like  me can use it. heck i can't even make web pages
without using Microsoft Frontpage... 'Nuff ranting.:-)

 Krister                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]