Hello Krister,

On  Thursday, September 21, 2000  at  16:10:09 GMT +0200 (which was 7:10 AM
where I live) witnesses say Krister Ekstrom typed:

> Hmm...  Not quite sure i understood that... and why does my editor act
> up on me? Here, this message looks awfully strange...

You appear to have auto-formatting turned on.  I would recommend you
turn it off by default and enable it only when you are sure that you
want to use it's capabilities.  This can be done using the
Ctrl-Shift-F shortcut (on a Standard US keyboard layout).

The function has been discussed many times here this past week.  If
you have trouble locating one of these discussions let me know and
I'll give you a more complete answer.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal