Hi Allie,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:08:44 -0500GMT (22/09/2000, 05:08 +0800GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

ML>> Q: why can't I use proportional fonts? why can't I send html mail?
ML>> A: what a stupid request, you're unfit to be a parent (uh, to use
ML>> email, I mean), go back to LookOut... blah, blah, blah.

ML>> Get the picture?

ACM> No. I don't get this picture at all.

Hehehe HAHA BRUUUHAHA ROTFLOL!!!!! Either you haven't read the last,
say, 14 days of TBUDL, or you just made his point. Read on:

ACM> It's just that some feel a bit sensitive about strong, though not
ACM> rude (we got rid of that), opposition to their ideas.

You said it. Some ideas are not "wanted". Oh, I don't count me out
(I'm against HTML myself), but Ming-Li does have a point. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.