Hello Nick,

On Tuesday, September 04, 2001 at 12:41:25 AM you wrote (at least in part):

NA> I believe it had to do with how some Clients were filtering off of the To:
NA> header.

*aaahhhh* ... I think I understand ...
To make their life easier we should only use the list e-mail address as 'To:'
so they can write simple filters instead of thinking about complex (but more
often working) ones ...
In other words: because it supports laziness on one side of the line the other
side has to use this self-made standard.

As often in life this is a quite simple explanation to a problem I've never
thought it exists.

So ... happy 'To:-ing' :-)

P.S.: This one time, Nick, I've changed my To:-field manually, just for you
*ggg*

P.P.S: BEFORE anybody (again) starts a flame war or something similar: THIS
MAIL IS NO OFFENSE! IT'S PURE SARCASM (or at least the try of it *g*) AND NOT
MEANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY PERSONAL!!! :-)

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Never try to outstubborn a cat.