Hallo TBUDL,

Op mardi 18 juin 2002, 20:40:43, schreef --pb:

p> But I have to tweak like hell those codes just to have a simple
p> French date line that goes like "Mardi, le 18 juin 2002 à 14h37".

Well, as you can see, that's almost what I've got on top of this
message.
To get this, I had to do only two things.
1) Disable my address book template for this list.
2) And set my country settings to French.

You wanted however to get two different times in your header (just
like most of us) and you wanted them in French too. Is there another
mua that can do that for you?

--
Groetjes, Roelof