Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:48:33 +0700GMT (18-6-02, 22:48 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

TF> You are right in this example. How about the example given at
TF> http://www.ginkyo.org/contenu/pages/TheBat/thebat_macros.htm ? A
TF> button labeld "translate date into local language" could put the
TF> whole thing into the template.

Sure and I suppose you'd need a second button for those who'd like the
whole time format cited in abbreviations?

Besides, his problem was not the time/date in French, but he filtered
with regexp a partial header and wanted to translate that. That's not
quite a standard translation issue. As long as you're using the
standard time/date macros TB will use the system's local language, what
more can you want.

--
Groetjes, Roelof