Hello Joseph,

Tuesday, October 29, 2002, 8:38:05 AM, you wrote:

<snip>

JN> As for your message files, if they are still on your hard drive, I
JN> believe that there is a key combination which will force TB! to look
JN> for them. I'm sure someone else who has used the command will reply to
JN> your post. If not, you could search the archives and find it.

 Thank you so much. I did know that nearly everything stays somewhere
 on the hard drive, but I thought it would take a professional to find
 them. And even then, I didn't think I could put them back in The Bat!
 This List and its helpful members are one of the best parts of TB.

 Mary                            mailto:mrbull@;premiernet.net