Hello Roelof,

Tuesday, October 29, 2002, 11:51:53 AM, you wrote:

MO>>> And, if you haven't found it yet, the keyboard combination you're
MO>>> looking for is CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-L.
MB>> Yes. Just came in on an earlier Post.

RO> That's odd. The only other post regarding this key combo I received
RO> was mine and Marcus' message was created ten minutes before mine. Am I
RO> missing messages?

No, just the two. I didn't express myself clearly. My machine shows
your post created at 9:08 and Marcus's at 9:16. But my ISP server gave
both of them to me at 9:17 in a batch of 5. I read them
know which) gave. So I read Marcus's first and yours last of the 5.
In my head, that made his "earlier." :) <g>

I guess it's a server thing, plus the fact that I haven't got this
latest download of TB threaded yet. May we should send this whole "time"
apparent paradox over to the "Time Travel" thread on TBOT. <vbg>

The only file I found out of pocket was a .dbx with a Windows flag on
it, in Windows. Not in a folder, just Windows proper. TBat! is in C:/
Program files. I couldn't move it, though. It wouldn't go when I told
it to.

Oh, well, I don't really need it. There are the TBUDL archives, and
I'm picking up the addresses again pretty rapidly.

It makes me feel so supported to hear from you.

 Mary                            mailto:mrbull@;premiernet.net