Hallo Mary,

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:44:34 -0600GMT (29-10-02, 15:44 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

JN>> As for your message files, if they are still on your hard drive, I
JN>> believe that there is a key combination which will force TB! to look

MB>  Thank you so much. I did know that nearly everything stays somewhere
MB>  on the hard drive, but I thought it would take a professional to find

 Try <Ctrl><Shift><Alt><L> to search for lost folders

If your new account isn't installed in the same directory as your old
account, you need to move the sub-folders to your new account and
search again for lost folders.

--
Groetjes, Roelof