Hi Adam!

In message mid:100101378504.20021029225353@;fastmail.fm
on Tuesday, October 29, 2002, 8:23:53 PM, you wrote:

A> I've never noticed what an uninstall will do with program files.  I
A> would have thought a Mail directory would be left alone.  How would
A> Windows know where to find it anyway?  (there is no TB uninstall
A> shortcut).

There's no reason an uninstall program can't check to see where all of
TB!'s email files are stored and delete them, if the user wishes.  An
uninstall program is just another program.  If TB! can find the files
automatically, then so can the uninstall program.

--
--Scott.
mailto:Wizard@;local.nu

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on an AMD Athlon
XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.