Hello Lou Yovin,

On or about Saturday, January 18, 2003 at 07:29:02GMT -0500
(which was 7:29 AM in the tropics where I live) Lou Yovin
intimated:

LY> It sounds to me like Outlook was designed for those who want
LY> a mail/newsgroup/browser program all in one. I hate to see
LY> baggage added to TB to turn it into an Outlook Clone. Outlook
LY> is not allowed within 100 yards of any of my systems or the
LY> systems on the network that I administer.

My policy exactly, and I put it in writing before I will consult
on/administer/service any system!  I've been burned too many
times by security breaches that were directly attributable to
e-mail bourne "pathogens."  No amount of education can make MS
Outhouse safe, as there are too many people with too much time on
their hands targeting it for malicious purposes.

When you make an application too large and bloated, there are
bound to be so many more exploitable weaknesses.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3