Friday, September 3, 2004, 2:12:56 AM, you wrote:

JG> Agent does this and, since I keep all my 'well
JG> behaved' apps on the D:
JG> drive, after an OS re-install they are all available
JG> for immediate
JG> use, since they don't need any registry settings to
JG> work.

It would certainly be a godsend if they'd all do that; I
had to reload the system recently, too, but I am a *long*
way from getting my apps all reinstalled .. and as you
say, they are all sitting intact on the D partition, but
unusable.

Lynn

TBv.2.12.00
NT5 SP4
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2