Hallo Jeff,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:12:56 +0100GMT (3-9-2004, 11:12 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JG> I have been following this thread with some interest as I have to do a
JG> re-install of XP soon.

JG> The long term answer would be for Ritlabs to keep TB!'s settings in an
JG> ini file instead of the registry

I'd prefer that myself, but there's a workaround.
You can save TB's registry settings to disk, that way you can import
it when you've installed XP again. Sionce you're planning to do a
re-install you can prepare yourself properly.

It can also be automated by using a .bat file with a command like
this:

c:\windows\regedit.exe /e c:\thebat.reg HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT

Adjust the path settings to your preferences.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.