-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<snip>

For those of you who weren't at the STC conference, I'm just curious
why. Was it a money thing? A time away from work thing? A total lack of
interest in STC thing?

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE

April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com