On 8/2/10 9:33 PM, Paul Graydon wrote:
>    On 08/02/2010 03:25 PM, Derek J. Balling wrote:
>> After a long dark period of struggling with Zabbix, we came to the following
>> conclusions:
>>
>>      Zabbix is an awesome trending tool which tries to also do monitoring
>> and sucks badly at it

You keep saying that phrase. I don't think it means... oh wait.  Exactly
what do you mean?

I'm curious because I will soon be in the market for a
monitoring/trending solution and if possible would like to not have a
dozen systems for it.

I've already run ZenOSS in a recent past life and spent more time trying
to keep it running smoothly than I did with any other system in my
environment. I really don't want to go down that road again.

Damion