On 09/27/2010 07:51 AM, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
From: tech-boun...@lopsa.org [mailto:tech-boun...@lopsa.org] On Behalf
Of Brandon S Allbery KF8NH

Where this is coming from is the way you made your comments; both came
across as confrontational, i.e. as attacks.  If that's not what you
intended, you may want to reconsider how you make your points.

I don't think so.  I did not insult any person or use bad language.  I
commented on relative merits of two systems, and I don't take it back.  I
think you're being overly personally sensitive.

Sticking up for Edward. He was wrong about Wave's Gmail requirement. But getting a fact wrong does not invalidate his argument (which I agree with) and it does not mean that he had malicious intent. Rather, the backlash(es) seemed harsh.

Jesse