On 09/25/2010 01:49 AM, Brad Knowles wrote:
On Sep 24, 2010, at 7:19 PM, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:

I really wish iChat were available in Windows/Linux.  But that's not the
apple way.

Facetime is the new standard, and I think it's actually pretty close to where
these things will be.  You will see Facetime integration into iChat, and I'm
sure that there will be other implementations as well.

Is there any indication that there will be non-Apple Facetime clients? If not, then I think that Facetime will remain a niche application like iChat.

Jesse