David Wheeler wrote:
On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 07:37  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

David, the latest wind is not to do anything at all with Apache-Test.

Instead replace Apache/test.pm with Apache/testold.pm in the mod_perl distro and ask all those who use Apache::test (which should be very few) to re-release their packages using Apache::testold (and even better Apache::Test) or simply bundle Apache/test.pm in their t/ or inc/ subdirs (so it wouldn't get installed).

That's fine with me. You'll still have to have mod_perl 1.28 uninstall the old test.pm, though. If you just change it to testold.pm in the mod_perl distro, test.pm will be left alone unless it is uninstalled.

Good point. We will do that from Apache-Test which I plan to bundle with 1.28 as well to make it spread faster to users and encourage developers to use it.