David Wheeler wrote:
On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 08:10  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

Good point. We will do that from Apache-Test which I plan to bundle with 1.28 as well to make it spread faster to users and encourage developers to use it.

Cool, and good thinking.

So is everybody happy with this solution? (rename Apache/test.pm with Apache/testold.pm). So we can give Geoff a green light to publish his article?

It'd be very helpful if somebody could do a bit of processing of CPAN and figure who uses Apache::test and compile a list of their email addresses.

With regards to releasing mod_perl 1.28 somebody has to wear the release manager cap: address any burning issues in the STATUS file and bring it to a release quality. Any volunteers?