--- Begin Message ---
-- justin ]

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 07:40  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Not really, assuming that CPANPLUS if fixed, modules wanting to use
> Apache::Test will require Apache::Test => 1.03 or so and then it'll be
> re-installed again.

Good point.

> The only problem is with those 1.x 3rd party modules, but they will
> updated to 'require Apache::testold', which we can distribute in
> Apache-Test.

Ah, but as I said, if they have Apache::test in their distros (as in
fact does MasonX::ApacheHandler::WithCallbacks and, IIRC, HTML::Mason),
it still shouldn't be an issue.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---