I guess the option Ad is not the solution, since it *always* lowers
line-dots in the lower of two voices.  In fact, according to my reading of
the rule, "Ad" is always wrong on dotted line-notes in the lower voice,
unless there happens to be a dotted note right above it. Oh well, someone
asked for it.  So I'll add this to the list, but don't hold your breath.
Meanwhile you can use the PMX dot-moving facilities to put the dot wherever
you want.

--Don Simons