Don Simons wrote:
I guess the option Ad is not the solution, since it *always* lowers
line-dots in the lower of two voices.  In fact, according to my reading of
the rule, "Ad" is always wrong on dotted line-notes in the lower voice,
unless there happens to be a dotted note right above it. Oh well, someone
asked for it.  So I'll add this to the list, but don't hold your breath.
Meanwhile you can use the PMX dot-moving facilities to put the dot wherever
you want.

MySolo: Voices V1,V2; Clefs G
Style: MySolo
Meter: 3/4
Bars/Line: 1

%% \nobarnumbers

%% w100
b4.a c |
g2d |

b4.a c
\pt0\ g2 rb4

Blush - I was focused on the 'interesting' discrepancy between the dot placement rule set up by Gardner Read and the default PMX behaviour. Of course I should have applied the PMX dot-moving facilities rather than my own dirty trick in order to adapt to Gardner Read's rule. The case demonstrates that PMX is a *very* versatile typesetting tool:-)

--
Christian Mondrup, Sheet Note Editor
Werner Icking Music Archive