Thanks on you reply.  If they will be included in dedicated distribution there
will not be hopefully problems with installation.  The resr is up to user, but
at least socially deprivileged musicians and student s may use them.  For
example, in Serbia annual  income per capita is less than 1500 US$.  Sibelius
and similar software cost much and peole do have choice:  commit crime and to
use software that is not licensed according to manufacturer's license or to
find
alternatives.  I am voting for alternatives :-).

Best wishes,

Vedran