Is there a list of caves on BLM land? I would really love to see a list of the 97%, so I know what caves I might pursue access to. I know the Federal Cave Protection Act bans publishing locations but not names. The majority of BLM caves that I personally know of are closed.

Although technically I guess none of them are closed since the closure order expired in 2013.

Aaron

--
Aaron Curtis
703 303 8060