Hi all!

We're still a little over a month out, but I figured I'd start the waters
churning for volunteers to help in shifts for registration. I've got a
number of shifts ranging from 2 to 4 hours that need to be filled. I'll be
there all shifts, but I need one other person to help me out with paperwork
and such for each shift. I also need an outgoing personality to spend some
time on Saturday wandering to each camp area to make sure everyone has
their wristband.

I have been informed that if you don't have a wristband this year, you will
be kicked out... so... y'all should all register as soon as you get to camp
(cash or check only this year!)!
I'll send out a separate email closer to the date with registration info
for those who won't be volunteering, so you know when registration will be
open- dependent on how many volunteers I can get!

If you are interested in volunteering, let me know in a separate email and
I'll let you know the shifts I've got still available! My email is
trog...@cavechat.org

Also... we'll have cookies. You know, if you need some incentive to help..
;)

Happy caving and even happier volunteering!

-Heather Tucek

--
*Go find out!*
-Heather Tuček