I agree with Gill agreeing with Alan and Linda. Additionally, I have quite
often given extra money at registration when I could to help offset for some
who can’t afford it.

I’m looking forward to TCR. I missed it last year because I was one of the
exceptionally broke and couldn’t make it. It messes up my whole year when I
miss because it’s the only time I can truly relax and be among people I
thoroughly enjoy.

If I don’t wear my wrist band, can I pick who throws me out? 😏

Sheryl Rieck
sheryl.ri...@gmail.com

"You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just might
find you get what you need" Rolling Stones