All true. The first was at Luckenbach. I have the sign in sheet. And we
cooked and camped on the island in the creek. It grew from a small crowd to
I believe hundreds on the Blanco and at Reimer's. The Caver Cooks
participated at 25 of the things. The rules were cook enough. I have one
Caver Cook T-shirt with 20 cooks on it. Those were the ruleless days of
old. And the days of the "Pig" and "Beef Clod" with a plethora of salads
and a million brownies and my honey chicken. Also  two garbage cans of corn
on the cob. A great history of caver food.

Charlie Loving