Thank you for in the depth feedback peeps! This really helps to consider
more aspects and improve the design.

> For default it is not a good idea because the user needs to understand the
> concept of tiddlers and the framing helps with this conceptualization.

*Mat* is see what you mean now! I agree with you and maybe even in this
theme, tiddlers should stay modular, and have the story view, it has many
advantages! There are few things that bothers me in the story view and I
want to address those. For example, I loose track of navigation when I jump
from one to another tiddler. Maybe I need arrows <   > so I can quickly
navigate from where I've been before and combine with breadcrumbs. I
already have that in the prototype and I can try to prototype