Hi Tony,

Thanks for those details!

It helps to see how some of my points relate to the inner workings already.
Note that I was mostly talking in the general sense for the concepts above, so
many of the things I mentioned could already exist in some form.

I see your point on tiddlers usually being _the_ content and not the ones
containing it via view templates and tag lists. I have this to some degree as
well. However for new users, I think there's a big gap between "oh I can enter
text and make it bold and save it, that's cool" and "I am the master of tag
based filtered list macros" :D

What the above does point towards is that it would be better if the solution
was extensible in some way, to support all the custom use cases that arise. Now
all this could be at first is just a generic view template that you can install
and that adds this functionality to all tiddlers by default.

I don't know how useful it would be for experienced users, but for new users I
think it would help ease them into the syntax and help with writing text-based
tiddlers.

I want to emphasize here that this would just be a potentially easier way to
edit simple notes, it should of course integrate with all the existing TW
functionality - meaning editing text would keep being reactive. The "blocks" I
was referring to was a shorthand for parts of a note - this might have a big
(full?) overlap with Widgets, so if it does, just replace block with Widget in
my previous email ;)

Best,
Miha