Ciao Saq & BTC

Saq Imtiaz wrote:

> I think having a classic story view in the default story and muuri in the
> second could be very powerful for making good use of a large screen for
> some of my workflows.
>
> If you are curious, the files are here:
> Muuri in both stories:
> https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/temp/muuri-stories.html
>
> Muuri in the second story only, with the first story only using 35% of
> available space.
> https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/temp/muuri-stories-alt.html
>
> Being able to drag between stories could be very handy. I've considered
> adding that for the Stories plugin but ultimately didn't have the
> motivation for it. With Muuri it would have greater appeal.

Both of those are very interesting experiments!

I think the end user problem is its hard to see what is going on since the
two stories are visually identical. It looks like ONE thing.
That is not a criticism per se as its an *experiment*. I do think it might
gain more value IF D&D between two stories worked.

*My basic query is this:* functionally, for end aims, is this worth it?
What I mean is SINCE Muuri supports D&D to re-arrange at will what would be
the added value of two stories? Not being negative. Just trying to grasp
the advantage.

Thoughts & best wishes
TT